Saturday, March 22, 2014

What's in a blog name?

Last week during Sunday School the discussion led to my uttering the words "grinding horror."
"That," my brother said immediately, "would be a great title for a blog."  I thought about that on and off throughout the week, and realized that not only was he right, but that once you go down that trail, all sorts of possibilities emerge.  Here's my list of alternate blog names: 


Grinding Horror:  for those moments when life is the grinder and you're the coffee bean.

While the Butter Softens.

Ad-Libbed (in honor of my favorite Calvin and Hobbes strip, where the father is talking to his wife and says "I don't think I'd have been in such a hurry to reach adulthood if I'd known the whole thing was going to be ad-libbed.")

Still Life With Books.

Thinking and Driving.

As the Kitchen Sinks (inspired by an old Transformer cartoon where the Autobots are shown briefly watching a soap opera of the same name.  Hysterical.)

Mom, Interrupted.



So there you go.  What would your list look like?



No comments:

Post a Comment